In 1975 a crew known as the Ten Hills Gang killed a Wells Fargo Guard and stole $57k in cash from the Hilltop Steakhouse on Rt. 1 in Saugus.In his book Shotgunned, Dana Owen gives a real-life account of being shot by the Ten Hills Gang while in pursuit as an MDC police officer.The gun that was used to shoot Dana belonged to my mother's then boyfriend. When two detectives showed up to ask about the gun used in the robbery, it was my mom who answered the door.Old Dirty Boston goes deeper than crazy stories about guns, drugs and gangsters. These stories connect to my life in ways I never knew. I'm telling the story of where I came from.You can learn more about this robbery and the story behind the Ten Hills Gang from the Old Dirty Boston Podcast, Episode: Hilltop Hijacking with Dana Owen.
The printing, packing and shipping of this Sweatshirt happen right here in Somerville, Mass.
To learn more about this robbery tune in to my podcast: Hilltop Hijacking with Dana Owen
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Crew neck (no hood)
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• 100% ringspun cotton • Pre Shrunk • 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping • Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
100% Free Shipping
• Free Shipping and • Free Returns